Wednesday, April 29, 2009

my weight

I have been overweight for years. Not obese, but kinda "chunky" I guess you'd say. A few years ago I lost 30 pounds on weight watchers, and then gained about 15 back, which is where I was pre-pregnancy. During my pregnancy I gained about 35 pounds. Right after I gave birth I lost 25 of that very quickly, and now I need to lose just under 10 to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight, and then I'd like to lose some more. I was hoping that breast-feeding would take it all way like magic, but that doesn't work if you choose to eat whatever you want, instead of eating normally and healthfully. This last week I made some changes in my diet and am making a conscious effort to make smart choices, and hopefully when I go back to work, I will at least be at my pre-pregnancy weight. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Grant Barrett said...

Good luck! I'm now down to 207 from 224 on March 1. Just eating less and eating better is doing the trick for me. The big culprits were sweets and fatty oils.

Maylily18 said...

i am on the same page! i want to lose more, and i am trying to eat healthier. seriously, i have no time for exercise!